Teflon® One Coat Systems
- DuPont™ Teflon® one-coats have excellent adhesion, durability, heat resistance and non-stick qualities, making them good choices in a variety of situations where dry lubrication and release in an abrasive or high-temperature environment is needed.
- DuPont™ Teflon® PFA powders offer high-temperature resistance, excellent release, and the ability to uniformly coat various complex shapes with either thick or thin film builds.
- DuPont™ Teflon® ETFE coatings are extremely tough and abrasion-resistant having excellent chemical resistance and continuous operating temperatures of up to 300°F. These coatings are also considered an excellent electrical insulator and have good nonstick and low friction properties.
- DuPont™ Teflon® PTFE coatings are two-coat coatings that provide the highest operating temperature of any fluoropolymer (500°F), and an extremely low coefficient of friction, good abrasion resistance and good chemical resistance.
- DuPont™ Teflon® FEP coatings melt and flow during baking to provide nonporous films. The coating provides excellent chemical resistance as well as low friction. These coatings have excellent nonstick properties.
For more information or assistance to your coating SOLUTION need