Thermal Management Coatings and Materials – Coatings and Composite Resins
In this category we offer both coatings and composite resins with outstanding thermal management abilities.
Thermal Management Coatings
When it comes to high-temperature coatings that we are willing to apply, enduring high-temperatures is just the starting point. We define “high-temperatures” in four classes:
- Up to 500 °F
- 500 – 650 °F
- 700 – 1,100 °F
- Over 1,200 °F
There isn’t one coating that can do it all and meet all of the criterion below, so we offer several options with varying degrees of emphasis in the following areas:
- Corrosion resistance
- Excellent adhesion properties to all types of steel.
- Cosmetic appearance – defined as:
- Smooth coating finish
- Some colors – up to 1100 degrees F.
- Ability to repair.
- Alternative to high-temp insulation materials (such as on pipes) with additional benefits of:
- No CUI (corrosion under insulation).
- Applicable to hot substrates (up to 600 deg. F).
- Can endure temperature ranges from cryogenic (-300 deg. F) to in excess of 1000 deg. F. and retains coating flexibility.
- Thermal dissipation properties
- Thermal barrier properties
- Air-dry/Ambient cure and thermal cure options.