Position: Industrial Liquid Painter
Compensation: From $12 – $25/hr. Rate is based experience, abilities, and other abilities you may possess.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Date Posted: July 2021
Work Location: Kansas City, MO (Mfg. Plant)
Number of Openings: 1-2
Candidates who succeed at ECS work well with limited supervision, are always conscious of their own and others safety, have a quality mindset, strong attention to detail. Candidates should have strong experience and knowledge of the types of coatings they have applied, how to apply them, and the ability to explain how, and why they would adjust their equipment and/or their application methodologies to achieve the best final finish of the part(s). We are a custom job shop specializing in the application of coatings such as Teflon and other fluoropolymer coatings.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Application of various types of coatings; most of which are thin-film coatings.
• Blast with aluminum oxide, glass bead and/or other silica-based media.
• Masking of parts as required by the clients.
• Shipping and receiving, forklift operations.
• Packing parts, shrink-wrapping as required.
• Quality inspections of final parts (we will provide training) and the ability to verify counts, fill out paperwork.
• Maintenance work – general maintenance of facility, equipment.
– Experience in welding, grinding, and other metal working skills is a plus.
High school diploma or nationally recognized accredited equivalent required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must have strong experience with applying coatings. Painters with experience applying automotive coatings and accustomed to being held responsible for coating thicknesses, surface preparations, and final finishes; typically do the best at learning how to apply our coatings.
• Basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Quality mindset, flexible to learning/working in other areas of the plant as needed.
• Comfortable with being held accountable for their responsibilities, results and hitting deadlines.
• Embraces learning new skills.
• Stable work history with good employment references.
• Excellent attendance record
Must be available to work onsite for the following shift
– 8-hour shift (M-F) 6:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
– Overtime: Willing to work some limited overtime during the week, and occasionally on weekends.
For more information about this position, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 816.381.9904.
Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. ECS offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under law. ECS is a no smoking facility.